Yi Lin T
Hi, nice to see you here! My name is Yi Lin and I'm a self-taught photographer (and a film graduate, if that helps).
I've been shooting for around 6 years; mostly with friends who were happy to indulge me with the idea of a photoshoot. Through the portfolio that I've built, I also had the opportunity to share and document important events in several families lives, including an 80-year-old grandfather's birthday dinner and an Indian pre-wedding ceremony. I have also photographed two film screenings and director showcases at George Town Festival 2015, where award-winning directors Emmanuel Benbihy (Cities of Love) and Sanif Olek (Sayang Disayang, 2013) made a presence as speakers.
The most important thing in a shoot for me (besides getting good photos) is for both you and I to have fun. Creating is exciting, and I want people to enjoy the time they have on a shoot.
Currently, I am based in Penang, Malaysia, but I am more than happy to travel if that has to be arranged.
Services provided include:
• Portrait sessions (starting from MYR250*/hour)
• Family sessions (starting from MYR500*/session)
• Small scale events (starting from MYR500*/session)
These packages above come with a digital copy of high resolution, colour graded and lightly retouched photographs. I can personalise these shoots to suit individuals, so if you're interested, drop me a message!
* These are estimations of local rates. Additional charges may be incurred should your session/event require travelling. In the event of travel, rates may be adapted to suit local market rates and currency difference in different countries.
My photos have been published on:
• South China Morning Post (children on bicycle mural)
I've also had photos exhibited at Habitat: The Exhibition during George Town Festival 2016.